The SpeedCut is a high-speed chain cutter for cleaning, descaling and prepping pipe. Half the weight of regular chain cutting machines, this powerful tool will clean 2-6 inch lines with ease. With rotational speeds up to 3200 RPMs, the anti-flip SpeedShaft cable runs smoothly in the most harsh conditions.
- Comes with 65ft of 10mm SpeedShaft cable.
- Optional cable extensions up to 100ft.
- Compact heavy-duty design
- Anti-flip SpeedShaft cable
- Runs smoothly in the most harsh conditions.
- Clutch-less instant-restart motor.
- Built-in hassle-free oiling system.
- Variable speed control.
- Compatible with other brand attachments.
- Maximum efficiency; uses less time to clean.
- High-torque DC motor.
- Snap-on SpeedConnector can be crimped by hand in the field.
- Good for 2-6 inch pipe
- 300-3200 RPMS at less than 15 amps.
Compact and Simple Design
Simplicity is key. The SpeedCut is designed to be easily maneuvered and operated by one person. It is narrow enough to fit through standard doorways and light enough to be handled by one person.
The SpeedCut's handle mount slips and locks the control case in place.